1. Remove rear seat base. Lift up on front of seat on
driver and passenger sides. If installed, disconnect 3 electrical
connectors for seat warmers. Move seat out of place.
2. Remove damaged plastic fuel pump cover on driver's side.
3. Unplug electrical connector from top of fuel pump.
4. Loosen rubber plug and remove wiring harness.
5. Discard plastic cover.
6. Check electrical connector for burnt pins. If all white
with no browning, proceed with installation of new
cover plate. If pins are burnt, replace fuel pump first.
6. Insert connector through hole in upgraded cover.
(Make sure foam seal is facing down.)
7. Affix rubber plug in hole.
8. Clean seat area of dirt and oil.
9. Connect electrical connector making sure it locks.
10. Remove tape film from perimeter of cover.
11. Position in place and press down perimeter of cover
to ensure a good seal.
12. Reinstall rear seat base making sure it locks into place. If
installed, don't forget to connect the 3 electrical connectors
for seat warmers.
13. ORDER today to drive with confidence.