1. Remove rear seat base. Lift up on front of seat on
driver and passenger sides. If installed, disconnect 3 electrical connectors for seat warmers.
2. Remove damaged plastic fuel pump covers.
3. Check electrical connector for burnt pins and raw gas
puddling on top of fuel pumps. The connector should
be free of melted or browned area around the pins.
4. Clean lip area of dirt and oil. Install rubber plug. Attach
5. Position in place and press down perimeter of upgraded
cover to ensure a good seal.
6. Reinstall rear seat base making sure it locks into place.
7. Drive with peace of mind.